From Twitter 02-25-2010



The Simpsons ep. where Homer gets his mother back and then she leaves him in the end always makes me cry. He just sits on his car and waits.
@cwm76 They do have subways but that's for the sewer-dwelling mutants like Futurama's Leela
That's what the M in Smucker's stands for. RT @VannyDel: Actually, Moses was covered in raspberry preserves.
@VannyDel Ahh yes, my TV Special years.
@VannyDel The years I decided to do a series of variety shows with the Waltons - the only family who understood my plight.
I have a knot in my right palm. This upsets me.
Paid my cellphone bill. Now I can continue to sexually harass strangers across the globe.
That's tragic. RT @cnnbrk: Body of missing "Growing Pains" actor found in park, source tells CNN. http://on.cnn.com/b6Z0qD
@catdsilver Well of course. But I need some stimulation when you're out singing at bars and shit and I'm asleep cause you've drugged me.
What the fuck you want, Walls? Get a job or a girlfriend already. I'm tired of you being up my ass all day. "Do you love me now, daddy?'
Now playing: Solomon Burke "Cry To Me" ♫ http://twt.fm/382832 Using my tears as lube.
Just saw the press conference regarding Anderw Koenig's suicide.
People see what they want to see and refuse to notice when their loved ones are struggling from depression. They can't handle sadness.
@Nick_Sydney It's a horrible shame cycle.
@eliroth Cabin Fever is on IFC HD!
@caitinlv Very true. AK stopped taking his antidepressants a year ago, fatal mistake.
Some of you are really annoying tonight.
Be mad at me all you want, Walls. But you fart too and Maddy thought it was funny!
Yeah but keep both away from my dick. RT @catdsilver: Glitter nail polish will last you longer than cigarettes.
This reporter for the Olympics really has no energy in his voice whatsoever. Oh my.
@LuizaVilleneuve I cannot help you.
@LuizaVilleneuve Ok.
Fuck, aside from this coffee, did I eat anything today?
That 17 year old boy on Celebrity Rehab is the only kid who I would willingly adopt.
Mainly because his name is John. And he's adorable and fabulous. I want to give him a hug.
And yes I woo woo woo
Stepping out of character for my next few tweets...
Read about @antitheistangie livetweeting her abortion. Pregnancy is life-threatening for her. People are calling her a whore & ignoring...
...That she had an IUD which failed on her. People need to learn how to read. I think she did something brave and stood up for her health.
If she went through with the pregnancy @antitheistangie would have died, leaving her boyfriend in charge of her special needs toddler...
...and her newborn infant, assuming that kid survived. SO no matter what she does, she's pissing off the right wing factions.
@circusizedpnuts No, it's the abortion.
@circusizedpnuts It's always abortion and it's always brought on by people who are afraid of it because they don't understand it.
But I thought that the IUD was an abortion device? (failed right wing argument).


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: