I keep burping up garlic.
@bunnyears She ordered cheesy bread from Dominos with my credit card
@catdsilver I fully expected you to take off your heels and earrings over that
@perezhilton Why is it ok for you to talk about Jessica Simpson taking it up the ass? Oh yeah, it's not. Sit down.
@Benjamin__Linus I see what you did there.
OH dear, 'my ass is on fire' to the tune of 'Sex on fire' by Kings of Leon.
Wait, you mean Shaun white looked worse than this? That's hard to imagine.
@catdsilver That man is ugly.
@catdsilver HE HAS MONEY AND THEREFORE SHOULD GET SOME FACEWORK DONE.
Had a dream in which Maddy was a teenager. She was sporting some serious Chola eyebrows. I'm so so so so so confused.
Dear Shaun White: cut your hair and get a tan, you ugly ginger bastard.
@bunnyears She ordered cheesy bread from Dominos with my credit card
@catdsilver I fully expected you to take off your heels and earrings over that
@perezhilton Why is it ok for you to talk about Jessica Simpson taking it up the ass? Oh yeah, it's not. Sit down.
@Benjamin__Linus I see what you did there.
OH dear, 'my ass is on fire' to the tune of 'Sex on fire' by Kings of Leon.
Wait, you mean Shaun white looked worse than this? That's hard to imagine.
@catdsilver That man is ugly.
@catdsilver HE HAS MONEY AND THEREFORE SHOULD GET SOME FACEWORK DONE.
Had a dream in which Maddy was a teenager. She was sporting some serious Chola eyebrows. I'm so so so so so confused.
Dear Shaun White: cut your hair and get a tan, you ugly ginger bastard.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
