From Twitter 02-18-2010



Is Shaun white wearing jeans tonight? WTF.
I would adopt this child into my house;http://is.gd/8CWaa
@catdsilver IT'S NOT A GODDAMNED PICTURE. IT'S A YOUTUBE VID!
@catdsilver NOW GET INTO THIS BEDROOM AND SUCK MY DICK
GUNNITE EVERYBUDDAY! RT @catdsilver: @johnmayerasasim Video, picture, same thing. No. More. Children. Pop your Viagra, I'll be there in 5.
RT @JMstore is giving away 6 Custom JM @moleskine Notebooks: 3 to @JMStore followers & 3 to RTers Contest ends 2/28. http://bit.ly/bWnpus
Don't know if I want pulled pork or a salmon bagel. Hmmm.
Pistachios are my 3rd favorite nuts
@ninaisshort Hey there sexy lady! I voted for tuna sandwiches instead!
Hay everybody, I've added another woman to my harem. Meet @ninaisshort. Accept her or get baninated/written out of the will you're not in.
@catdsilver I gave you a ring, didn't i?
When does skating begin?
@MCSafetyScissor most states, that doesn't happen til you're 25
Every day of my life...RT @ebertchicago: Wouldn't you think conservatives would act more like grown-ups?
@VannyDel Yesterday while looking for parking at the grocery store, I told someone to kiss my fat black dick. Shocked MYSELF on that one.
@VannyDel I told you, I shocked myself. I'll wait in the corner til you say it's okay. I'll wait for you, my sexual chocolate heart.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: