No no, hold back. No need to be mean this evening. Being cantankerous is enough. That'll do.
"No we didn't use protection! She was 110!" #SNL
@johncmayer I love that you've become a celebrity match maker. It's just another wonderful thing you bring to the table.
@johncmayer My girl @catdsilver met you the other night outside the Sunrise show. The simplest handshake made her night. Passing it on!
@cwm76 That's how I feel about Kristen Wiig.
http://twitpic.com/11u73p - We both know he's really Steve from Tough Love. But ok, right, he's my son.
@MCSafetyScissor cause she is goddamned annoying and over used
"Rock and roll always endures...unlike my prostate." Wisdom from SNL
Tonight's final SNL skit foreshadows what's going to happen at Maddy's wedding.
@bearheadedgirl http://twitpic.com/11usol - I am not putting that into the will.
Fuck the super bowl. My family let me sleep all day.
@NaughtyRev that's the cutest god damn thing I've ever seen. I look forward to it every year.
Thanks family! Today was a complete waste of a day.
@NZAfro They also need black lines and shit.
@NZAfro You know, for that hard core edge
Watching 'Inglourious Basterds' in the study. No, Maddy is not here. She's too young.
I'm writing the sequel to Inglorious Basterds. It'll be called "Inglourious Basterds 2: Return of the Giant Pipe."
A short piece, "Inglourious Basterds II: Return of the Giant Pipe" will feature 8 old Jewish men sitting, smoking ridiculously large pipes.
@Nick_Sydney I'll see what I can do.
The way Brad Pitt says 'The Bear Jew' makes me feel all tingly inside. Oh how I miss the 1940s.
From now on, I shall speak in third person to my family members whenever I want something. My example will be in my next tweet.
For example: Old, elderly Johnny wants a blow job and a half eaten watermelon. Oblige him.
@circusizedpnuts teehehee
@ellebees I love the taste of jears. They taste like Baileys in your favorite Starbucks drink.
@VannyDel Once again, just came.
@VannyDel And it was during Donny Donowitz's bloody bat scene.
@ivanahumpalott In that case, mah wife @catdsilver
"No we didn't use protection! She was 110!" #SNL
@johncmayer I love that you've become a celebrity match maker. It's just another wonderful thing you bring to the table.
@johncmayer My girl @catdsilver met you the other night outside the Sunrise show. The simplest handshake made her night. Passing it on!
@cwm76 That's how I feel about Kristen Wiig.
http://twitpic.com/11u73p - We both know he's really Steve from Tough Love. But ok, right, he's my son.
@MCSafetyScissor cause she is goddamned annoying and over used
"Rock and roll always endures...unlike my prostate." Wisdom from SNL
Tonight's final SNL skit foreshadows what's going to happen at Maddy's wedding.
@bearheadedgirl http://twitpic.com/11usol - I am not putting that into the will.
Fuck the super bowl. My family let me sleep all day.
@NaughtyRev that's the cutest god damn thing I've ever seen. I look forward to it every year.
Thanks family! Today was a complete waste of a day.
@NZAfro They also need black lines and shit.
@NZAfro You know, for that hard core edge
Watching 'Inglourious Basterds' in the study. No, Maddy is not here. She's too young.
I'm writing the sequel to Inglorious Basterds. It'll be called "Inglourious Basterds 2: Return of the Giant Pipe."
A short piece, "Inglourious Basterds II: Return of the Giant Pipe" will feature 8 old Jewish men sitting, smoking ridiculously large pipes.
@Nick_Sydney I'll see what I can do.
The way Brad Pitt says 'The Bear Jew' makes me feel all tingly inside. Oh how I miss the 1940s.
From now on, I shall speak in third person to my family members whenever I want something. My example will be in my next tweet.
For example: Old, elderly Johnny wants a blow job and a half eaten watermelon. Oblige him.
@circusizedpnuts teehehee
@ellebees I love the taste of jears. They taste like Baileys in your favorite Starbucks drink.
@VannyDel Once again, just came.
@VannyDel And it was during Donny Donowitz's bloody bat scene.
@ivanahumpalott In that case, mah wife @catdsilver
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
