From Twitter 10-27-2009



@GerrySummersy I want you to come to my house and dance for me. My address is as follows...
Hello my lovelies. Has anyone else gotten absolutely NOTHING done today? Oh really? Great. Good to know.
Just saw the lineup of partial tourdates for @johncmayer's Winter Tour. If he came to Albany in Winter, he'd have to play RPI or TimesUnion
I don't like either option and he no longer does small venues. I can wait.
@ben_mayer that reminds me of a home movies episode
I have these girls as my reference for people I don't know @VannyDel @MCSafetyScissor @bearheadedgirl @ExoticMoonFlowr @caitinlv
To be clear, @MCSafetyScissor is still all man. Despite what I may have tweeted earlier.
What did you learn this week?
http://twitpic.com/g6fup - The first strip @VannyDel clean up after yourself. I'll be in the studio.
@catdsilver ouch
@danewhite007 THAT sounds like an epic day. A+ day.
AND WHAT ABOUT MY FERRARI CAKE? #southpark
@bobmaron http://twitpic.com/n7wd5 - That's it, I'm gonna become a bar wench at a steak house.
My life, everybody. RT @cwm76: I really have to start going to bed earlier. I never manage to get enough sl-- Oooh! "The Departed" is on!
@cwm76 BTW What channel?
@sallyblock http://twitpic.com/mxazy - This is the house where I grew up from the ages 1 to 24. I miss it.
@hsutha it apparently takes 6 minutes to get from queens to the beacon theatre using the 1&7.
@hsutha I retract that. <~ retarded.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: