Oh dear, tired and 1 hour left of work. @mcsafetyscissor was kind enough to ask how I was feeling. Rest of y'all are useless.
@johncmayer that's gomna be an epic strip. thank you.
and now i create. back after "it's always sunny"
http://twitpic.com/meqey - @bobmaron if you could tell me the model of this Cartier watch, that'd be great.#tweetyourwatch
http://twitpic.com/meqey - @tonyheld this was my grandmother's. I don't want to say I looted it from her when she died. But it's mine now. #
http://twitpic.com/meqey - @bobmaron - and it goes without saying, how much it's worth, haha
@cwm76 I'll create a special strip for it.
http://twitpic.com/mfdgb - That little girl needs to GTFO out my house. New Strip.
http://twitpic.com/mfdgb - @catdsilver she was spinning about to celebrate her birthday and i had to make it all about me.
http://twitpic.com/mflpe - Two for Wednesday! You're all a bunch of fours!
@cwm76 Justin and Mara took their shirts off for you: http://www.zorap.com/jhysler
@johncmayer that's gomna be an epic strip. thank you.
and now i create. back after "it's always sunny"
http://twitpic.com/meqey - @bobmaron if you could tell me the model of this Cartier watch, that'd be great.#tweetyourwatch
http://twitpic.com/meqey - @tonyheld this was my grandmother's. I don't want to say I looted it from her when she died. But it's mine now. #
http://twitpic.com/meqey - @bobmaron - and it goes without saying, how much it's worth, haha
@cwm76 I'll create a special strip for it.
http://twitpic.com/mfdgb - That little girl needs to GTFO out my house. New Strip.
http://twitpic.com/mfdgb - @catdsilver she was spinning about to celebrate her birthday and i had to make it all about me.
http://twitpic.com/mflpe - Two for Wednesday! You're all a bunch of fours!
@cwm76 Justin and Mara took their shirts off for you: http://www.zorap.com/jhysler
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
