From Twitter 10-17-2009



@adamlevine you know that writing about it won't help!
it's the brak show
oh my god, i need to get a life
@johncmayer you really are taking over for Miley, aren't you?
@cwm76 You know what they say: Loser buys the bowling alley. Unless it was Wii bowling. Rules aren't in yet.
@shenaniganjenn okay i'm going to bed. it's 330am here. and i don't care if there's another JM birthday chat tonight, i'm effing exhausted
@rinygrin - M. Ward is the best music to have sex to. I know everyone thought I would say @johncmayer but no.
oh fuck, it's a Don Johnston movie. I'm out.
My mom called to tell me 'who says' AND John Mayer were going to be on TV. That's love.
@ellebees just remember, that girl is poison.
@ellebees you tell him 'Let's cure it 'cause we're running out of time '
You think by now, I'd know the shape of calling home....
@StalkSage I had to re-download it a few minutes ago when I realized I'd misplaced it!
@StalkSage oh yes, found it on a mix cd i had
@StalkSage when i get paid, i'm gonna do the same
@StalkSage no, I haven't uploaded the Sim I use to the Sims exchange. But you could probably make one similar to the Sim. Good question! :)
@StalkSage he does that, lemme find a pic!
Taking a little time out, guys! Moving into a new house and having another baby in my old age because apparently,... http://bit.ly/17TUnq
Okay, apparently my facebook page can update my twitter but not the other way around. Effing facebook POS.
http://twitpic.com/g6fvy - Well, here's @johnmayerasasim playing guitar in his boxers. It's the best I can do. Oldie but goodie.
Newsflash - I hate 'Daughters.' Probably said it before but I hate it. Probably because it hits close to home but whatever, done.
@StalkSage 'Dreaming With a Broken Heart.' It's touched me the most. This feels like an interview. Glad I'm wearing pants.
@catdsilver I mean it the most :) I love you
@johncmayer what was in the omelet? sparkles?
@StalkSage No it's fine. I dig interviews. I want more of them. I wish people would ask me more questions.
@StalkSage No but I've gone to 6 shows, met former guitarist Michael Chaves (signed Room for Squares) & been in a late night chatroom w/him
@StalkSage i see the push and pull for him to come to different places and people get angry thinking he HATES certain places. It's ridic.
@BobMaron One of my favorite memories of the week was you telling someone on cam 'Oh You're beautiful!' It was really sweet. I dunno why.
writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing writing.....
@StalkSage And it just makes me wonder how much of a say John Mayer really has in the matter of where he tours. He cannot be everywhere.
@LadyofShalott06 Who wouldn't like that song? it's awesome. Shit.
@StalkSage I hope he does. He's awesome live. And if you get to see him in a small setting, even better. He rarely does that over here.
RT @kweenie: #youhaveanicebodybut I'd never date anyone that can't spell anything.
Whitest Kids U'Know - Movie Pitching Guy. -http://bit.ly/iUCjn
Also Gardasil approved for Men 9-26. Considering there's currently no test for HPV in males, y'all might wanna get it. http://is.gd/4oihQ
"HEY KID, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" hitting this building with a hammer "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" uh huh, my parents are dead!'
@cwm76 If you give him a shitty tip, it will appear as: Received $0.27 from Carl Mayer. Glad I spat in his cheesy bread. Douchebag.
@cwm76 I repeat: Hope you tipped well or it will appear as: Received $0.27 tip from Carl Mayer. Glad I spat in his cheesy bread. Douchebag.
Watching Pretty Woman for the first time ever. I'm a 26 year old woman and this is the first time I've ever seen it. Don't judge me.
@kweenie oh good! i'm not alone
@ecctv well thank god for that
it smells like a giant cat mouth in here. ugh.
The Rock Obama, again?
Yeah, take that Ewan McGregor, you sexy motherfucker
My hatred for Kristin Wiig knows no bounds
@MCSafetyScissor it's because she is massively overused and it doesn't help that she is NOT funny.
Fuck, Bill Hader and the Digital Sketches are the only reasons to watch this show anymore #SNL
@cwm76 I'm sorry. I'd like to argue that the previews for The Office were the funniest thing about SNL so far.
FUCKING FUCK KRISTIN WIIG SUCK MY SIMBALLS. I swear to God. If I were playing a Kristin Wiig drinking game I'd have been hammered by 11:15.
Damn right you like a big ass...#SNL.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: