From Twitter 10-24-2009



am at my mom's...please hold.
@sallyblock http://twitpic.com/mp5wn - My Brother, pretending to be the NYC punks he hates.
@Fa_18 oh, lol. I just take his tweets and use them as captions for my Sims lives. No worries!
I just saw a commercial for a free piece of KFC grilled chicken and immediately thought of you guys/girls in my chatrooms.
http://twitpic.com/msx77 - I'M JUST TRYNA FEED MAH KEEDS!
http://twitpic.com/msx77 - I think his name is Julio or something. Whatever, not like I was there for his birth.
@MCSafetyScissor Nope. I haven't been able to play the game lately so your and Kyla's pregnancy is in limbo.
@catdsilver he's still there!
@uilos - the walls come and go, goddammit!
showing my mom what john mayer as a sim is. she will be proud, dammit.
@bloody_elf Serious? If you are, then you shouldn't follow me. Cause I tend to use that language in my strips.
http://twitpic.com/mt8k0 - I'm Dr. Rockzo, and I do cococo-caine! Sitting with my mom after showing her the @johnmayerasasim strips. Great h
@caitinlv my mom says hi back!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: