To all the sexy men and women on my list, I bid you a wonderful day. To the uggos, I say Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
@caitinlv I'll be there in 3 weeks...with a cane.
look at Sayid not giving a shit...
OHHHHH - Miles got fat jokes #LOST
@ecctv She even talks like her.
Dear @pixolita, Bring your swimsuit. Maddy and I'll be staying at the Best Western Primrose on Carlton when we visit in May. Rooftop Pool.
Dear Mayer chat friends - I cannot do that thing we planned on if my game keeps crashing. My apologies. Perhaps netx year.
@SugarPlumKelly Yeah, very irritated.
Maddy just gave me a manicure. my nails are hot pink and it's hard to type
@caitinlv I'll be there in 3 weeks...with a cane.
look at Sayid not giving a shit...
OHHHHH - Miles got fat jokes #LOST
@ecctv She even talks like her.
Dear @pixolita, Bring your swimsuit. Maddy and I'll be staying at the Best Western Primrose on Carlton when we visit in May. Rooftop Pool.
Dear Mayer chat friends - I cannot do that thing we planned on if my game keeps crashing. My apologies. Perhaps netx year.
@SugarPlumKelly Yeah, very irritated.
Maddy just gave me a manicure. my nails are hot pink and it's hard to type
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
