@johncmayer You really want me to dislike you, don't you? You've gone too far....
@johncmayer You were some sort of flag on SNL just now
Did a zorap happen? I'm a drunken old man.
@circusizedpnuts ahh, well i'm sobering up and so is my hair, which means i'm tiring out.
@circusizedpnuts a drunken time where i hit on a bunch of betties. came home to my wife and sloshenly fucked around.
@circusizedpnuts oh hale naw
http://twitpic.com/15q78k - Really? No takers?
http://twitpic.com/15tkq1 - From SNL: A Jag is an irritating individual with no sense of a social filter and no realization of the implicati
@circusizedpnuts I can live and go for hours
@circusizedpnuts Bitches need to know how I roll.
@circusizedpnuts HA
Taking @sallyblock to bed. Will ravage, pillage and other -age things to her.
@cwm76 the Shining was also well done.
@antitheistangie #prochoice also means making the choice that's right for you, whether or not you keep the pregnancy.
These Olympic dancers look like an Up With People revival.
@catdsilver When I tell you to stop hanging out at the mall, I mean it. I'll always buy you whatever you want no questions asked.
@catdsilver Right away :)
@catdsilver Let's snuggle
http://twitpic.com/15q78k - @catdsilver bitches need to know.
@catdsilver Works for me. Let me get my Ensure cocktail
Jesus Christ, the Russian National anthem takes for fucking ever to end.
That is such a shitty French accent.
Hey @WilliamShatner, nice job tonight. Let's go out drinking tonight!
Catherine O'Hara is a feisty, fiery bitch.
Awww, people are standing and cheering for Michael J. Fox #olympics
Like to see Rush Limbaugh claim Michael J. Fox's shaking is a joke now, asshole.
@BrandonBarash I agree with @lukerpher. How many times have Sonny, Jason, even Spinelli been called thugs by Mac? Could be a drinking game.
@ecctv live feed somewhere?
@ecctv no, for the olympics
@johncmayer You were some sort of flag on SNL just now
Did a zorap happen? I'm a drunken old man.
@circusizedpnuts ahh, well i'm sobering up and so is my hair, which means i'm tiring out.
@circusizedpnuts a drunken time where i hit on a bunch of betties. came home to my wife and sloshenly fucked around.
@circusizedpnuts oh hale naw
http://twitpic.com/15q78k - Really? No takers?
http://twitpic.com/15tkq1 - From SNL: A Jag is an irritating individual with no sense of a social filter and no realization of the implicati
@circusizedpnuts I can live and go for hours
@circusizedpnuts Bitches need to know how I roll.
@circusizedpnuts HA
Taking @sallyblock to bed. Will ravage, pillage and other -age things to her.
@cwm76 the Shining was also well done.
@antitheistangie #prochoice also means making the choice that's right for you, whether or not you keep the pregnancy.
These Olympic dancers look like an Up With People revival.
@catdsilver When I tell you to stop hanging out at the mall, I mean it. I'll always buy you whatever you want no questions asked.
@catdsilver Right away :)
@catdsilver Let's snuggle
http://twitpic.com/15q78k - @catdsilver bitches need to know.
@catdsilver Works for me. Let me get my Ensure cocktail
Jesus Christ, the Russian National anthem takes for fucking ever to end.
That is such a shitty French accent.
Hey @WilliamShatner, nice job tonight. Let's go out drinking tonight!
Catherine O'Hara is a feisty, fiery bitch.
Awww, people are standing and cheering for Michael J. Fox #olympics
Like to see Rush Limbaugh claim Michael J. Fox's shaking is a joke now, asshole.
@BrandonBarash I agree with @lukerpher. How many times have Sonny, Jason, even Spinelli been called thugs by Mac? Could be a drinking game.
@ecctv live feed somewhere?
@ecctv no, for the olympics
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
