@Jason_Pollock I remember reading 'A People's History...' in 11th Grade AP History. It was an eye opener.
I've just taken a few benadryl. My answers should be interesting. http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim
The whole Obama=Hitler thing always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Those who use it forget he killed people and then cowardly shot himself.
Q:Wanna come see the top secret Battle stu... A:That would be amazing actually. Lemme br... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88534015
Q:Would your life be better if you spoke s... A:My life would be different. I used to be... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88539381
Q:Is it alright if I say you have lovely e... A:That's really sweet of you. Which song ... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88545398
Q:What movies are you looking forward to s... A:'I love you Phillip Morris' is one that ... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88557195
Q:Do you respect a man who eats a salad fo... A:Yeah it's just lunch! Look at all that ... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88561303
Q:Do you believe that the world really wil... A:I think the world will eventually end at... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/89542778
Q:And one last question: Are you prepared ... A:I don't want or need an iPad. With my r... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/89619021
@VannyDel @richgates Come to me. I want to plow you like a Calgary driveway at Christmas (courtesy @johncleese)
@VannyDel - @johncleese's voice can turn me on in any situation, no matter what, where or who I'm with.
CASHEWS!
Better than any sort of @johncmayer fanfiction I've ever read - http://community.livejournal.com/j_mayer_fans/487954.html
@johncmayer like 'life could be a dream, sweetheart'? shaboom?
@caitinlv you basically did lose the fight since you stopped typing in caps.
@Benjamin__Linus She'd better be, she was warned at such a young age and was even given a snazzy NKOTB lunchbox for it. Bitch better behave!
@caitinlv then you lose the game
@caitinlv but i still love you and consider you my second wife, the one who ran around in her underwear and who i never understood.
@caitinlv i refer to her as consuela bananahammock!
@ellebees oh...
@caitinlv YOU ALL LOOK THE SAME TO ME!
@caitinlv And before you go thinking I'm racist, I'm not. I'm just hella old. My eyes don't see so well.
http://twitpic.com/xvgr4 - @caitinlv I mean really, does this look like a man who can see well or at all? No. No it does not. Young @johncma
http://twitpic.com/h1u5w - In honor of #Lost returning next Tuesday, an old strip...
http://twitpic.com/h1u5w - What's worse is that Elderly John bought Kyla season 5 on DVD. Then spoiled it for her. How very @Benjamin__Linus
@ellebees sometimes I think he comes up with really impossible ones just to see if I can create a strip. Then I stop and drink more beer.
@ellebees One day @johncmayer & I'll talk about the strips and he'll say he was disappointed I didn't spend more time making ones on poop.
@ellebees It's like when a director wants to change something on a good script - "Listen kid, we really like it, but we want full frontal.'
So they still do Storytellers. What is this, 1994?
@Benjamin__Linus I am fully behind that idea.
There's a girl in the audience doing kind of a running motion during 'No Such Thing.' I didn't notice it until @Johncmayer sang 'run'...
Dear aforementioned girl, I see what you did there. Three months ago. Stop it. Love always, John Mayer, as a Sim.
If I meet one more beautiful girl with daddy issues...
@ellebees I think so, I have to see it again...
@ellebees i'm on the lookout. she seems like someone who would dance full out during daughters. i had to stop and start this over
@ellebees just got home.
@ellebees where is the striped dress girl sitting?
@ellebees cause they just panned through. the one who annoyed me sits in the center group of seats, i think?
Since I'm 30 minutes behind everybody, does he play Comfortable?
HAHAHAHAHA! THere's a guy standing up in the front row who's all 'Oh, yeah, I guess John's attractive. If you're into that.'
@ellebees so not center?
Thank you fathers for fixing our girls
@ellebees yeah, with walkways...
they read books and they don't get dirty looks.
@ellebees it bothers but doesn't shock me that there are more than one annoying girl in that audience.
@yearinla that's fucking disappointing considering he played it that night.
RECYCLOPS DESTROY!!!!!!!!
Dear Sudafed (12 hour version), I beg of you to never leave me again. If you marry me, we'll have a happy existence. My dowry is my nose.
@cwm76 Is there a trigger phrase to make it splash down like 'I don't know' on 'You Can't Do That On Television!"
Q:So, as you suggested, what are your tho... A:Okay, so it goes down like this: In 2012... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/91353816
Q:And I agree with you about this new release of Steve Jobs. It... A:This is not a question. http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/91355999
Dear Jon Hamm - thanks for shaving that thing off your face. Now I can ovulate again.
Anyone watching Project Runway? Ping's like that lady you get stuck behind at the supermarket who doesn't know what she wants.
I'm really digging my new avatar.
@MCSafetyScissor That's because the internets frighten me.
For one week, I'm going to respond only as Elderly John Mayer as a Sim. No interjections from @sallyblock. Starting now.
Oh, and that includes tweeting.
I've met Pure Via. It's tried to kill me! Fuck Pure Via.
What flavor Ensure should I have this evening? Better question: why am I up so late?
I should just make sure that my latest wife @catdsilver hasn't tempered with it. Not like she's in the will anyway.
I've just taken a few benadryl. My answers should be interesting. http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim
The whole Obama=Hitler thing always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Those who use it forget he killed people and then cowardly shot himself.
Q:Wanna come see the top secret Battle stu... A:That would be amazing actually. Lemme br... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88534015
Q:Would your life be better if you spoke s... A:My life would be different. I used to be... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88539381
Q:Is it alright if I say you have lovely e... A:That's really sweet of you. Which song ... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88545398
Q:What movies are you looking forward to s... A:'I love you Phillip Morris' is one that ... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88557195
Q:Do you respect a man who eats a salad fo... A:Yeah it's just lunch! Look at all that ... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/88561303
Q:Do you believe that the world really wil... A:I think the world will eventually end at... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/89542778
Q:And one last question: Are you prepared ... A:I don't want or need an iPad. With my r... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/89619021
@VannyDel @richgates Come to me. I want to plow you like a Calgary driveway at Christmas (courtesy @johncleese)
@VannyDel - @johncleese's voice can turn me on in any situation, no matter what, where or who I'm with.
CASHEWS!
Better than any sort of @johncmayer fanfiction I've ever read - http://community.livejournal.com/j_mayer_fans/487954.html
@johncmayer like 'life could be a dream, sweetheart'? shaboom?
@caitinlv you basically did lose the fight since you stopped typing in caps.
@Benjamin__Linus She'd better be, she was warned at such a young age and was even given a snazzy NKOTB lunchbox for it. Bitch better behave!
@caitinlv then you lose the game
@caitinlv but i still love you and consider you my second wife, the one who ran around in her underwear and who i never understood.
@caitinlv i refer to her as consuela bananahammock!
@ellebees oh...
@caitinlv YOU ALL LOOK THE SAME TO ME!
@caitinlv And before you go thinking I'm racist, I'm not. I'm just hella old. My eyes don't see so well.
http://twitpic.com/xvgr4 - @caitinlv I mean really, does this look like a man who can see well or at all? No. No it does not. Young @johncma
http://twitpic.com/h1u5w - In honor of #Lost returning next Tuesday, an old strip...
http://twitpic.com/h1u5w - What's worse is that Elderly John bought Kyla season 5 on DVD. Then spoiled it for her. How very @Benjamin__Linus
@ellebees sometimes I think he comes up with really impossible ones just to see if I can create a strip. Then I stop and drink more beer.
@ellebees One day @johncmayer & I'll talk about the strips and he'll say he was disappointed I didn't spend more time making ones on poop.
@ellebees It's like when a director wants to change something on a good script - "Listen kid, we really like it, but we want full frontal.'
So they still do Storytellers. What is this, 1994?
@Benjamin__Linus I am fully behind that idea.
There's a girl in the audience doing kind of a running motion during 'No Such Thing.' I didn't notice it until @Johncmayer sang 'run'...
Dear aforementioned girl, I see what you did there. Three months ago. Stop it. Love always, John Mayer, as a Sim.
If I meet one more beautiful girl with daddy issues...
@ellebees I think so, I have to see it again...
@ellebees i'm on the lookout. she seems like someone who would dance full out during daughters. i had to stop and start this over
@ellebees just got home.
@ellebees where is the striped dress girl sitting?
@ellebees cause they just panned through. the one who annoyed me sits in the center group of seats, i think?
Since I'm 30 minutes behind everybody, does he play Comfortable?
HAHAHAHAHA! THere's a guy standing up in the front row who's all 'Oh, yeah, I guess John's attractive. If you're into that.'
@ellebees so not center?
Thank you fathers for fixing our girls
@ellebees yeah, with walkways...
they read books and they don't get dirty looks.
@ellebees it bothers but doesn't shock me that there are more than one annoying girl in that audience.
@yearinla that's fucking disappointing considering he played it that night.
RECYCLOPS DESTROY!!!!!!!!
Dear Sudafed (12 hour version), I beg of you to never leave me again. If you marry me, we'll have a happy existence. My dowry is my nose.
@cwm76 Is there a trigger phrase to make it splash down like 'I don't know' on 'You Can't Do That On Television!"
Q:So, as you suggested, what are your tho... A:Okay, so it goes down like this: In 2012... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/91353816
Q:And I agree with you about this new release of Steve Jobs. It... A:This is not a question. http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/91355999
Dear Jon Hamm - thanks for shaving that thing off your face. Now I can ovulate again.
Anyone watching Project Runway? Ping's like that lady you get stuck behind at the supermarket who doesn't know what she wants.
I'm really digging my new avatar.
@MCSafetyScissor That's because the internets frighten me.
For one week, I'm going to respond only as Elderly John Mayer as a Sim. No interjections from @sallyblock. Starting now.
Oh, and that includes tweeting.
I've met Pure Via. It's tried to kill me! Fuck Pure Via.
What flavor Ensure should I have this evening? Better question: why am I up so late?
I should just make sure that my latest wife @catdsilver hasn't tempered with it. Not like she's in the will anyway.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
