@bearheadedgirl http://twitpic.com/wg9kz - I fucking love that place.
Want to ask me something? Anonymously? http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim
Goddammit, I'm out of it this evening.
@Cheekiemunkey what's the size
Q:How much wood would a woodchuck chu... A:None. It's a front for a meth lab. http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/18074204 #formspringme
Q:Can I Borrow some sugar? A:You are not my neighbor. But if you were, ye... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/18075336 #formspringme
Working on a new strip.
@IsabelaLaurence well then get off twitter.
Oh dear, people just keep getting uglier in the soul, don't they?
http://twitpic.com/wl0g1 - First strip of 2010, featuring @bobmaron and @johncmayer. Remember to click on the link to view it in full size.
http://twitpic.com/wl0g1 - Adventures in dreamland with @johnmayerasasim
Want to ask me something? Anonymously? http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim
Goddammit, I'm out of it this evening.
@Cheekiemunkey what's the size
Q:How much wood would a woodchuck chu... A:None. It's a front for a meth lab. http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/18074204 #formspringme
Q:Can I Borrow some sugar? A:You are not my neighbor. But if you were, ye... http://formspring.me/JohnMayerAsASim/q/18075336 #formspringme
Working on a new strip.
@IsabelaLaurence well then get off twitter.
Oh dear, people just keep getting uglier in the soul, don't they?
http://twitpic.com/wl0g1 - First strip of 2010, featuring @bobmaron and @johncmayer. Remember to click on the link to view it in full size.
http://twitpic.com/wl0g1 - Adventures in dreamland with @johnmayerasasim
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
