From Twitter 01-22-2010



Bonjour #peewee! #conan
The fight got so bad that the giraffe had to call his attorney, Optimus Prime.
YOU HEARD #CONAN! LET'S HAVE FUN ON TELEVISION!
Total price tag for this bit? 4.8 million dollars: I love nothing more than a horse watching restricted NFL footage. #conanobrien
Tomorrow, and this is just a thought, Conan and each guest should sing along to an original recording of the Beatles
Shit, I think I've taken the Barry Manilow diet - he just forgets to eat.
@cwm76 No, just take the cartridge out and blow on it.
@VannyDel they sell keyboard condoms for that
@VannyDel if not, saranwrap it.
http://twitpic.com/z90ou - Oh hai thar, @johncmayer
http://twitpic.com/z90ze - thank you so much @ExoticMoonFlwer
@conormichael I love Kurt Halsey!
@bearheadedgirl I wish everybody knew about kurt halsey. He's an amazing, incredibly unique artist :)
@IsabelaLaurence The woman in those pictures is me.
@IsabelaLaurence in short, sheer brilliance and honesty


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: