@johncmayer You sounded awesome on the radio. Thank you. Cannot wait to share the concert experience with my mom @ Bethel Woods in 1 week.
@johncmayer I'm taking my mom to your Bethel Woods show for her 60th b-day. If you play 'Dreaming w/a Broken Heart' I'll cry on her shoulder
@johncmayer Once again, I apologize for there being nothing to do in Sullivan County but gamble and be with Jews. Bring @bobmaron!
Who among you are going to see @johncmayer at either SPAC or Bethel Woods? I'll be there. With my harem on hand!
@johncmayer I'm taking my mom to your Bethel Woods show for her 60th b-day. If you play 'Dreaming w/a Broken Heart' I'll cry on her shoulder
@johncmayer Once again, I apologize for there being nothing to do in Sullivan County but gamble and be with Jews. Bring @bobmaron!
Who among you are going to see @johncmayer at either SPAC or Bethel Woods? I'll be there. With my harem on hand!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
