@JMstore Lovely but give me something for the ipod touch
I WAS THERE! I LOVED PACEY-CON! http://is.gd/dMAt7
@ebertchicago what a dick
@BobMaron I'm calling the FAA on you. A Jewish watch auctioneer is trying to re-enact 'Die Hard 2' :)
What is up with me making all these Jewish jokes today? It's alright, I'm Jewish. we're cool.
@Pixolita hey there sexy lady.
@Pixolita YOU BASICALLY HIT MY ASSBONE. It felt good.
Well this is one fine day to be nude...
Maddy came home from summer camp @pixolita @notcatdsilver! her hair got longer and she dyed her hair!
Yeap, that's how I looked at 67 - http://tryjm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/23g1.jpg
@Pixolita my assbone is on fire.
Shadows searching in the night...
I WAS THERE! I LOVED PACEY-CON! http://is.gd/dMAt7
@ebertchicago what a dick
@BobMaron I'm calling the FAA on you. A Jewish watch auctioneer is trying to re-enact 'Die Hard 2' :)
What is up with me making all these Jewish jokes today? It's alright, I'm Jewish. we're cool.
@Pixolita hey there sexy lady.
@Pixolita YOU BASICALLY HIT MY ASSBONE. It felt good.
Well this is one fine day to be nude...
Maddy came home from summer camp @pixolita @notcatdsilver! her hair got longer and she dyed her hair!
Yeap, that's how I looked at 67 - http://tryjm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/23g1.jpg
@Pixolita my assbone is on fire.
Shadows searching in the night...
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
