@DarkUFO RICHARD ALPERT. ALL THE WAY.
Trufax, @shenaniganjenn, if you want to know how to kill me, just feed me some sugar free anything. i'll break out in hives/die in a fire.
VIVA LA WHITE GIRL
@ShenaniganJenn Welp, all fake sugars/sugar hybrids cause me to have some sort of allergic reaction and make me feel like death.
@ShenaniganJenn Includes, not limited to, stevia, sweetNlow, splenda, equal, etc. All cause me headaches, stomachaches, hives.
@ShenaniganJenn That's alright. You do that. I'll start singing Miley Cyrus every now and then.
IT'S THE CLIIIIIIIII- oh, sorry @ShenaniganJenn
@ShenaniganJenn I'm sorry. I love you.
I hope this dumb bitch on Teen Mom is pregnant again.
GOD DAMMIT SHE'S NOT PREGNANT! SHE'S JUST FAT! SOMEONE STERILIZE THE BITCH! #teenmom
Somebody better break the news to Norway, they were really close.
Trufax, @shenaniganjenn, if you want to know how to kill me, just feed me some sugar free anything. i'll break out in hives/die in a fire.
VIVA LA WHITE GIRL
@ShenaniganJenn Welp, all fake sugars/sugar hybrids cause me to have some sort of allergic reaction and make me feel like death.
@ShenaniganJenn Includes, not limited to, stevia, sweetNlow, splenda, equal, etc. All cause me headaches, stomachaches, hives.
@ShenaniganJenn That's alright. You do that. I'll start singing Miley Cyrus every now and then.
IT'S THE CLIIIIIIIII- oh, sorry @ShenaniganJenn
@ShenaniganJenn I'm sorry. I love you.
I hope this dumb bitch on Teen Mom is pregnant again.
GOD DAMMIT SHE'S NOT PREGNANT! SHE'S JUST FAT! SOMEONE STERILIZE THE BITCH! #teenmom
Somebody better break the news to Norway, they were really close.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
