MADDY! Sit the fuck down and stop flirting with guys on the train! You're 15!
My favorite strip club at the US/NIAGARA border is closed down now. I'm a sad, horny old man...
@Vanny_Del I will sexually harass you from this train.
Maddy was running around this train hopped up on Canadian candy bars. Slipped some baileys into her hot cocoa #GREATMOMENTINGRANDPARENTING
Whassup Toronto. My tired ass is inside you.
At @pixolita's...waiting to get our drink on.
Zorap.com/sallyb - bring some damn vino and drink with me.
My favorite strip club at the US/NIAGARA border is closed down now. I'm a sad, horny old man...
@Vanny_Del I will sexually harass you from this train.
Maddy was running around this train hopped up on Canadian candy bars. Slipped some baileys into her hot cocoa #GREATMOMENTINGRANDPARENTING
Whassup Toronto. My tired ass is inside you.
At @pixolita's...waiting to get our drink on.
Zorap.com/sallyb - bring some damn vino and drink with me.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
