@caitinlv I and @sallyblock care too. So does @catdsilver.
@caitinlv We miss you too. Once we get back from Toronto and visiting @pixolita, I should have steady internet.
Oh, @caitinlv. Don't turn me on when I'm so far away.
COULD NOT AGREE MORE. RT @kweenie: MacGruber: continuing the tradition of bad SNL movies. #kristenwiigruinseverything
i am a sad, old crying man #becauseoflost
@kweenie it does on an angry island bent on annihilating itself
It's sad that I see NYTimes Obituaries pop up on my feed and I think 'Those poor people, dying before finding out how #LOST ends..."
Concert's over, douchebag. Way to be a shitty father, Jack #LOST
IT'S A CULT #LOST
Don't make Hurley cry. Shit.
Oh claire, I'll help you with babby being formed.
Claire needs to be reintroduced to all this technology
This is like the Langoliers but better
And then they crashed into the mountain #LOST
But why would ben choose the island over a chance to kill Penny? I am confused. And how will desmond get back to her? Donkey wheel?
I'm kind of disappointed. I won't lie.
@caitinlv We miss you too. Once we get back from Toronto and visiting @pixolita, I should have steady internet.
Oh, @caitinlv. Don't turn me on when I'm so far away.
COULD NOT AGREE MORE. RT @kweenie: MacGruber: continuing the tradition of bad SNL movies. #kristenwiigruinseverything
i am a sad, old crying man #becauseoflost
@kweenie it does on an angry island bent on annihilating itself
It's sad that I see NYTimes Obituaries pop up on my feed and I think 'Those poor people, dying before finding out how #LOST ends..."
Concert's over, douchebag. Way to be a shitty father, Jack #LOST
IT'S A CULT #LOST
Don't make Hurley cry. Shit.
Oh claire, I'll help you with babby being formed.
Claire needs to be reintroduced to all this technology
This is like the Langoliers but better
And then they crashed into the mountain #LOST
But why would ben choose the island over a chance to kill Penny? I am confused. And how will desmond get back to her? Donkey wheel?
I'm kind of disappointed. I won't lie.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
