RT @huffingtonpost: 6 Degrees Of John Mayer's Manhood (PICTURE) http://huff.to/adg1Jy
@solarpowerspork I'll be right there to beat their fatfucking asses up.
NOBODY HAS EVER CALLED ME THAT. I LOVE YOU. RT @solarpowerspork: @JohnMayerAsASim thanks my favorite pseudo celeb friend
Maddy hasn't even started packing for Toronto. @catdsilver don't do it for her. Don't go to the Gap and purchase her clothes for it. DIVORCE
320 followers and I only ever hear from 10 of you. WHY DON'T YOU OTHERS EVER SAY HELLO? I'M A LONELY OLD FUCK.
It's time for my morning siesta. To be followed by my afternoon siesta. And then followed by my evening siesta. Sexy ladies, please join.
Hello Princess @meeshell78
@catdsilver No, I would divorce you if you took her to the GAP to pay for a wardrobe for Toronto. Little girl needs to learn responsibility.
Hey! Watch where you're posting @johncmayer
A squirrel with nuts in his mouth. Reminds me of college.
Dear fireball - please don't get too hot. This old mouth of mine can't take it.
@Vanny_Del I want to be there but my bandwidth would exceed itself and i would pay out the ass on my cellphone bill.
@Vanny_Del but all next week, i'm yours and @pixolita
This girl knows how to please meRT @Pixolita: @JohnMayerAsASim Yes my dear: and i have walls! lol
@solarpowerspork I'll be right there to beat their fatfucking asses up.
NOBODY HAS EVER CALLED ME THAT. I LOVE YOU. RT @solarpowerspork: @JohnMayerAsASim thanks my favorite pseudo celeb friend
Maddy hasn't even started packing for Toronto. @catdsilver don't do it for her. Don't go to the Gap and purchase her clothes for it. DIVORCE
320 followers and I only ever hear from 10 of you. WHY DON'T YOU OTHERS EVER SAY HELLO? I'M A LONELY OLD FUCK.
It's time for my morning siesta. To be followed by my afternoon siesta. And then followed by my evening siesta. Sexy ladies, please join.
Hello Princess @meeshell78
@catdsilver No, I would divorce you if you took her to the GAP to pay for a wardrobe for Toronto. Little girl needs to learn responsibility.
Hey! Watch where you're posting @johncmayer
A squirrel with nuts in his mouth. Reminds me of college.
Dear fireball - please don't get too hot. This old mouth of mine can't take it.
@Vanny_Del I want to be there but my bandwidth would exceed itself and i would pay out the ass on my cellphone bill.
@Vanny_Del but all next week, i'm yours and @pixolita
This girl knows how to please meRT @Pixolita: @JohnMayerAsASim Yes my dear: and i have walls! lol
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
