From Twitter 05-25-2010



Maddy left for middle school today and insisted we all call her "Madeline" from now on. Um, no. Can you say "Legal injunction?"
The legal papers barring her name change will be sitting on her bed when she gets home. To buy back her love, I'll buy her a GAP.
@caitinlv I'll be there in 3 days sexy.
An old man hug to you, Madame @vanny_del. Starting now...
Wow, I had no idea there was so much Richard/Miles slash fanfic out there #Lost
Attention @alloveralbany! Here's a gentlemen caller who sounds like a wiiiinnnnerrr! Where are all the single ladies? http://is.gd/cp5yu
There's a girl behind me talking about the LOST finale and she is WRONG. So help me, I will hit her with my old man SIM hands.
@vzwsupport can you do something about making your website faster loading? Thank you.
@VZWSupport I've had this problem with various computers. Currently, on my home computer.
@VZWSupport tried it out on Firefox and then Safari
@VZWSupport i have a mac so no. i'm not downloading that :)
@VZWSupport k, will try. thanks.
Have an answer for you, @yearinla. Buy some black market chloroform and it'll be as if she never came home #badidea #youdidnthearitfromme
Oh look, more fanfiction about my younger days. How much will it annoy me...predict now and get a cookie
@Vanessa_Rose You get a cookie, sexy
@Vanessa_Rose I'll be there in 3 days. Hold my cane.
HEY @CAITINLV! HAY! HEY! LOOK! RT @Helen_Keller: Bloooooooorm caul. Champh. Loooooooooooorgh. (Staaarp.)
@alloveralbany I pity any girl who takes that job...but I'm also very intrigued.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: