I didn't know I was 16 and Pregnant: http://is.gd/eoaUZ Dammit Redondo!
@johncmayer oh. Good, it's not a Real Doll.
Good morning from my cranky, gassy ass. I'm going to shut down the nearest GAP so Maddy can do some school shopping. What new with you all?
RT @FakeAPStylebook: It is perfectly acceptable to split an infinitive, especially if you haven't brought enough for everybody.
Give and Get is here! http://t.co/vWjkWBo
@SLSCJR14 Absolutely serious about it and a portion of every purchase goes towards a good charity.
I always liked Ted from Scrubs. The littlest things made him happy.
The next few tweets are about my midlife crises and issues that I had when I was in my mid-50s. It started when I made bad investments.
When I was 55, I lost a lot of money in the stockmarket and sold the rights to 'Your Body is a Wonderland' to several small radio chains.
This is why if you drive through certain states you can still hear 'If you want grub, we'll bake it' playing on top 40 stations.
Right @sarahpalinusa because this is the first time Dr. Laura has ever offended someone on her radio show.
Jesus Christ I'm a horny old man tonight. "An?" Whatever.
Watching Project Runway with Maddy and the wife. WTF why aren't they giving the contestants iPads for the show? They're better for you.
Wow, so apparently in fanfiction, you can write questions in dialog without inserting a question mark. #thingsivelearnedtoday #@johncmayer
There needs to be another reading room zorap for this chapter of fanfic. @caitinlv where are you?
@bearheadedgirl i know, i wasn't sure if she was on her way back yet :(
@caitinlv i'll start it up
zorap.com/sallyb the pw is still nuts, i believe
@johncmayer oh. Good, it's not a Real Doll.
Good morning from my cranky, gassy ass. I'm going to shut down the nearest GAP so Maddy can do some school shopping. What new with you all?
RT @FakeAPStylebook: It is perfectly acceptable to split an infinitive, especially if you haven't brought enough for everybody.
Give and Get is here! http://t.co/vWjkWBo
@SLSCJR14 Absolutely serious about it and a portion of every purchase goes towards a good charity.
I always liked Ted from Scrubs. The littlest things made him happy.
The next few tweets are about my midlife crises and issues that I had when I was in my mid-50s. It started when I made bad investments.
When I was 55, I lost a lot of money in the stockmarket and sold the rights to 'Your Body is a Wonderland' to several small radio chains.
This is why if you drive through certain states you can still hear 'If you want grub, we'll bake it' playing on top 40 stations.
Right @sarahpalinusa because this is the first time Dr. Laura has ever offended someone on her radio show.
Jesus Christ I'm a horny old man tonight. "An?" Whatever.
Watching Project Runway with Maddy and the wife. WTF why aren't they giving the contestants iPads for the show? They're better for you.
Wow, so apparently in fanfiction, you can write questions in dialog without inserting a question mark. #thingsivelearnedtoday #@johncmayer
There needs to be another reading room zorap for this chapter of fanfic. @caitinlv where are you?
@bearheadedgirl i know, i wasn't sure if she was on her way back yet :(
@caitinlv i'll start it up
zorap.com/sallyb the pw is still nuts, i believe
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
