From Twitter 08-05-2010



So...@johncmayer I stayed for the encore. What about that parking lot party
uploading photos then zorap, hopefully
@johncmayer I'm the girl in the red and white dress next to the heart of life poster holder. Good job!.
Oh and @johncmayer, I saw that Hendrix photo. Nice wedgie.
@bearheadedgirl - i also look familiar because i'm wearing the same damn dress as I did at the beacon :)
Oh and there's a video of @train singing 'Umbrella' by Rihanna
SO many photos.
Uploading to facebook first and then photobucket when I get to it...
@Vanessa_Rose I've nearly photobombed it.
@Vanny_Del WORKING ON IT!
@caitinlv i love your comment on his blog )
I’m in the pink and white dress, pointing at the Heart of Life poster you like so much. I have... http://tumblr.com/xejeznnf9
Let's keep the mentioning of my name going, cause i'm vain as fuuuuuuck tonight.
@CogitatedMind k, but watch the sabbath
@johncmayer hope you're enjoying this late night thunderstorm.
Not many men can perform in jean leggings. For that, I salute you Pat Monahan of @train. Plus ya looked hot. Thank you :)
It's thundering like crap outside. The skies are angry that @johncmayer and @train didn't duet this evening & that John didn't play Journey
Goodnight everybody. Back to Albany tomorrow. Everybody drive safe!
WTF, I had tits for the last 24 hours and they were divine
I don't know who this steinein person is on MSM but I love them for sticking it to a certain bad fanfic writer. If you're steinein speak up
Oh look, I found her @steinein. THANKS GOOGLE. And @steinein, I'm the one who requested the Train recording from last night.
@bearheadedgirl You and I both know that the famous part isn't always necessary
Thank you so much for that! RT @train: A blurry pic of an awesome night in Bethel, NY during IF IT'S LOVE! http://tweetphoto.com/37062502
Well, @johncmayer, the review of last night is in: http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100805/ENTERTAIN/100809855
Time to take Maddy shopping at the GAP, who have opened their doors for us after hours to do back to school shopping.
@steinein That's awesome and I adore you for it. Thank you so much!
@steinein And this was your first show? that's even better
@steinein This was my first concert at the Bethel venue but my 6th overall. Great sounds overall. Are you going to the Saratoga show?
@steinein welp, hopefully it's being taped. I'll be there.
@k8thompson I'd love to but I have to be awake in 7hrs
All my pics from the Bethel Woods @train @johncmayer concert are here:http://is.gd/e5eXI


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: