Hold up. Spinner's on this season of Degrassi? But he was on the Degrassi I watched when I was a teenager: Degrassi 1940s Clappers
Happy Birthday, @EX0TICM00NFLWER!
@yearinla Hell yes. And he was stupid then too.
Looks like there's a new Rick Murray in Degrassi this season...How I miss you...
Kids...KIDS!
@train Congrats on the time travel!
YAY WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE! RT @notcatsilver: @johnmayerasasim I ain't having no more!
Not a problem! RT @notcatsilver: @johnmayerasasim Can we kick all the kid's rooms into studios? And maybe a new closet for me.
@notcatsilver What IF you had a nickel for every time?
RT@anidee: the amount of facebook statuses talking about being either in line or waiting in the theater for "eclipse" makes me want to vomit
@notcatsilver BRIAN HAD SEX WITH A REALLY DUMB GIRL NOW WE'RE GOING TO GET ICE CREAM
Happy Birthday, @EX0TICM00NFLWER!
@yearinla Hell yes. And he was stupid then too.
Looks like there's a new Rick Murray in Degrassi this season...How I miss you...
Kids...KIDS!
@train Congrats on the time travel!
YAY WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE! RT @notcatsilver: @johnmayerasasim I ain't having no more!
Not a problem! RT @notcatsilver: @johnmayerasasim Can we kick all the kid's rooms into studios? And maybe a new closet for me.
@notcatsilver What IF you had a nickel for every time?
RT@anidee: the amount of facebook statuses talking about being either in line or waiting in the theater for "eclipse" makes me want to vomit
@notcatsilver BRIAN HAD SEX WITH A REALLY DUMB GIRL NOW WE'RE GOING TO GET ICE CREAM
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
