From Twitter 06-19-2010



Now playing a sober show at the Ihop on Wolf Road in Albany!!!!!!!! COME SEE ME PLAY!
I have a tiny penis, I'm slightly gay and I like Asian girls - my younger self @johncmayer
What do you want me to play tonight? Some of my early stuff from when I was 56? It's been a long time since I've played that.
I wrote this great song when I was 55 called 'Going the speed limit.' It was awesome. Won a Grammy for it.
i also wrote a megahit song called 'Everyone's squirting nowadays!' It was a great summer hit
Also, I wrote a wonderful song called "FedEx vs Zappos" to the tune of "Venus Vs. Mars" by Jay-Z @johncmayer
Why is soccer so important this year? I don't remember this much hype last year? Then again, I'm fucking old.
13 Things Worth Knowing About Super Mario. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/19/13-things-worth-knowing-a_n_618269.html?ref=twitter
Always a joy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmkqFoExHMA
Look at this adorable bullshit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMnpWYaCKB0
@wirepatch how? I posted under @sallyblock. But thanks for the follow!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: