From Twitter 06-24-2010



I MISSED FUTURAMA.
Dancing around naked to 'Carrie Anne" by the Hollies. Come join me!
LOOK AT THESE HO'S FIGHTING OVER ME! WHERE IS MY WIFE...? @Vanny_Del @caitinlv
LOOK AT THESE HO'S FIGHTING OVER ME! WHERE IS MY WIFE...? I've still got it. @Vanny_Del @caitinlv
And from the Hollies, it rolls onto "Hypnotized" by Biggie. But it's still 70s because it samples "Rise" by Herb Alpert: Biggie's murderer
Love that Miley Cyrus says she's not trying to look slutty. Oh girl, don't you know that sometimes you don't even HAVE to try.
funny - i thought Kid N Play died in a tragic fire of everything that sucked about the 90s. No? Oh, alright then.
Well, why is...those things? #futurama
But nowadays, SHUT UP! #FUTURAMA
They didn't really have to do that to Bender? They could just give him a new body frame. #futurama
you come and go, you come and go #futurama
Wow, that cyclophage is the worst animation this show has ever had #futurama
Why didn't any of you assholes tell me that 'It's Always Sunny' is on Comedy Central now? I BANISH YOU ALL TO THE TRANNYDOME!
Why does everything I date run away? #futurama
This is all a dream, isn't it? #futurama


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: