Dear strip followers, I have not forsaken thee. I have, however, gotten a real job and unfortunately, some writers block. However...(cont)
I have time off this week and am working on it. The latest tweets by @johncmayer feel like a challenge. Holiday wishes, JMAaS & @SallyBlock
@johncmayer I hope you brought a flask of jack daniels
Was anyone still in zorap? this is the second time I've woken up and you guys were still in my room.
Son of a bitch, guys! @sugarplumkelly, @nick_sydney, lol
If all goes alright, i'll be without an Ipod when I go home for the holidays next week. S'ok because I'm buying a touch.
@cwm76 You make it sound like you work there.
@cwm76 Is Stop & Shop better than Shop Rite? It's been so long since I've been to an SSS.
Pulp Fiction on IFC. Learn it, live it, love it.
@cwm76 I was thinking so too...Shop Rite is all we had growing up, walmart moved in when i was 18. Hannaford 20 miles away from it.
@cwm76 We had a Great America and this place in Walden called the Thruway, much like Pathmark, except run like a human mullet.
@k8thompson they closed it down several years ago...
@cwm76 a DJ who moved from Poughkeepsie to Albany 10 years ago still rags on the Thruway and I call in to chat. BUT, they do have good beer.
@IsabelaLaurence I
@IsabelaLaurence I'm john mayer as a sim.
@IsabelaLaurence i don't know what you're thinking
@IsabelaLaurence Nope.
@IsabelaLaurence i'm johnmayerasasim, i'm not john mayer
@IsabelaLaurence sure, why not.
I have time off this week and am working on it. The latest tweets by @johncmayer feel like a challenge. Holiday wishes, JMAaS & @SallyBlock
@johncmayer I hope you brought a flask of jack daniels
Was anyone still in zorap? this is the second time I've woken up and you guys were still in my room.
Son of a bitch, guys! @sugarplumkelly, @nick_sydney, lol
If all goes alright, i'll be without an Ipod when I go home for the holidays next week. S'ok because I'm buying a touch.
@cwm76 You make it sound like you work there.
@cwm76 Is Stop & Shop better than Shop Rite? It's been so long since I've been to an SSS.
Pulp Fiction on IFC. Learn it, live it, love it.
@cwm76 I was thinking so too...Shop Rite is all we had growing up, walmart moved in when i was 18. Hannaford 20 miles away from it.
@cwm76 We had a Great America and this place in Walden called the Thruway, much like Pathmark, except run like a human mullet.
@k8thompson they closed it down several years ago...
@cwm76 a DJ who moved from Poughkeepsie to Albany 10 years ago still rags on the Thruway and I call in to chat. BUT, they do have good beer.
@IsabelaLaurence I
@IsabelaLaurence I'm john mayer as a sim.
@IsabelaLaurence i don't know what you're thinking
@IsabelaLaurence Nope.
@IsabelaLaurence i'm johnmayerasasim, i'm not john mayer
@IsabelaLaurence sure, why not.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
