Is there a zorap happening? I want to show off my new clothes
I restarted a zorap. pass is fashionclub
@richgates come on into zorap town, pw = fashionclub
Anyone awake? zorap.com/sallyb password is fashionclub
http://twitvid.com/FCD9C - @chanosky that was adorable.
http://twitpic.com/twgwq -
http://twitpic.com/two9x -
I wish the SNL christmas special was live so I could drive down to NYC and set fire to Kristin Wiig's face. I hate her and Gilly.
Anyone see that bass sax on SNL right now? Shit, I have a hard on.
I miss Phil Hartman
And it bothers me even more that Gilly wears a shirt/dress from the Gap.
See I'm wise enough to know when a gift needs givin...
Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood! Why did you cut it, SNL?!?!?!?!?!
SCHWETTY BALLS!
Do whatever you want to them, ladies. My balls are here for your pleasure.
I like the second time Schwetty balls is on and they have a ridiculous amount of phone calls.
zorap hanukkah
correction, zorap/sallyb hanukkah
I restarted a zorap. pass is fashionclub
@richgates come on into zorap town, pw = fashionclub
Anyone awake? zorap.com/sallyb password is fashionclub
http://twitvid.com/FCD9C - @chanosky that was adorable.
http://twitpic.com/twgwq -
http://twitpic.com/two9x -
I wish the SNL christmas special was live so I could drive down to NYC and set fire to Kristin Wiig's face. I hate her and Gilly.
Anyone see that bass sax on SNL right now? Shit, I have a hard on.
I miss Phil Hartman
And it bothers me even more that Gilly wears a shirt/dress from the Gap.
See I'm wise enough to know when a gift needs givin...
Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood! Why did you cut it, SNL?!?!?!?!?!
SCHWETTY BALLS!
Do whatever you want to them, ladies. My balls are here for your pleasure.
I like the second time Schwetty balls is on and they have a ridiculous amount of phone calls.
zorap hanukkah
correction, zorap/sallyb hanukkah
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
