From Twitter 12-09-2009



zorap.com/sallyb maude is the word
@johncmayer what product do you use in your hair to get it to stay up so high? (please do not reply with a 'Something about Mary' joke)
Me too and I'm done with it. RT @richgates: @Pixolita I'm always the big spoon. :(
@cwm76 Little known fact - the Goldberg Goldfleshlight plays "dreidel dreidel dreidel" when you climax. It just knows.
@alicekoz what secret?
@thesims3 I refuse to build @johncmayer a castle
Does it ever snow in Australia?
@mtvnews But now who will he interrupt when he accepts the award?
http://twitpic.com/qq02b - It's a three week old repeat but whatever. Happy (Early) Hanukkah, @bobmaron . Here's that afro you ordered.
@triceratops88 is that the flash animation where France is 'Le Tiiiiiiiiired?' I'm on my cellphone right now and can'yt view...
@bobmaron http://twitpic.com/suwre - Hoooray!
http://twitpic.com/svb83 -
http://twitpic.com/svb83 - Really gotta love that snow. Two hours later, a parking spot for yours truly. The same one I left behind.
@johncmayer L'chaim!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: