@Nick_Sydney WHAT DID @JOHNCMAYER TEACH YOU ABOUT THAT NO HOMO SHIT? You're going to force him to masturbate you in front of your friends.
@Nick_Sydney You should be scared. You've forced @johncmayer to cancel gigs and fly to Australia just to handle your junk.
@Nick_Sydney I'm all about challenges, lol. If I wasn't, this account would be called @TaraReidasaSim. No point, she's already cartoonish :)
Goodnight, early sleep, long day ahead!
Oh, and I can promise a new strip is coming!
@Nick_Sydney Those are my tricks of the trade :)
is there a zorap already going on?
zorap/sallyb pw = shoplifting
If you'd like to donate to @johnmayerasasim and the purchase of new sets/expansion packs, please visit http://is.gd/5taqA Happy Holidays!
@johncmayer what kind of cologne do you wear?
@BunnyEars That's an awesome answer
@Nick_Sydney You should be scared. You've forced @johncmayer to cancel gigs and fly to Australia just to handle your junk.
@Nick_Sydney I'm all about challenges, lol. If I wasn't, this account would be called @TaraReidasaSim. No point, she's already cartoonish :)
Goodnight, early sleep, long day ahead!
Oh, and I can promise a new strip is coming!
@Nick_Sydney Those are my tricks of the trade :)
is there a zorap already going on?
zorap/sallyb pw = shoplifting
If you'd like to donate to @johnmayerasasim and the purchase of new sets/expansion packs, please visit http://is.gd/5taqA Happy Holidays!
@johncmayer what kind of cologne do you wear?
@BunnyEars That's an awesome answer
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
