From Twitter 12-10-2009



@richgates we're watching beavis & butthead. come on back in!
I WILL BE YOUR DANCE COMMITTEE!
@VannyDel I love that upside down question mark
@VannyDel I don't understand what that means but yes, you may have my panties/boxers.
dear @johncmayer http://zorap.com/vannydel is where your friends are. type in jenga to get in.
@johncmayer we're jamming to 90's tunes over in http://zorap.com/vannydel type jenga to get in.
Goodbye hellooo
dear hellooo, it was my hair that scared you off. I know it was. I'm sorry. I will purchase hair gel. Love always, me.
But my dear sweet Helloo, you should return. We are serenading you with the divine, Divine.
http://twitpic.com/sd2eo - Mon amour Helloo, please return. You are missing trannies singing their hearts out. My heart breaks for your ret
@johncmayer stop stressing, come watch cartoons in http://zorap.com/vannydel the password is - jenga
I ask myself this every day @johncmayer
@johncmayer just get some fucking sleep.
I was in the room when she typed this. It sounded angry but heartfelt. RT @caitinlv: @johncmayer Helllooooo. Goodniiiight.
I think that @johncmayer writes all the Context Free Highlights From Letters Esquire Won't be Running.
Fabulous last issue of the decade, Esquire
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! - I can be realistic in my gaming http://is.gd/5iL3e
Hooray for hanukkah beginning tomorrow night!
Just downloaded a baby grand piano & a Menorah for the Sims 3. If you'd like to donate to @johnmayerasasim, please visit http://is.gd/5iOxb
@alicekoz It's not a purchase, it's a donation. If you're confused, don't do it.
@alicekoz I purchase expansion sets, items that I cannot afford for the game and them put them into the comic strips.
@alicekoz awfully generous, happy holidays to you!
@alicekoz You can call me Sally
@alicekoz I mean, it's nice that you donate.
@alicekoz I have no idea.
@alicekoz No clue, sorry.
@alicekoz I'd love to but I have to be somewhere the next day. What are you talking about?
@alicekoz No, I know about the show but I can't go. Too far away and no money for the trip.
@alicekoz Not close enough to NYC but thanks!
@alicekoz go sleep.
@bearheadedgirl http://twitpic.com/sv12f - I love this so much.
@Triceratops88 here, have a bucket of my undying love for reminding me of that. I forgot about that flash animation :(
"It's definitely not a rage stroke..." #30rock
When does Storytellers air?
@NYHarvickFan I thought it was tomorrow, even though it films tonight...
I was interested in seeing 'It's Complicated' until I saw that Nancy Meyers wrote/directed it. She can suck a dick.
Only good things Nancy Meyers did was 'Something's Gotta Give' and 'Baby Boom.'
'I think that Riterol's having a great effect on you, Frank.' #alwayssunny
@danewhite007 Oh yeah, that fucking bullshit.
My thoughts on the ONTD post. I know everyone was waiting/fucking crying until I said something, right @danewhite007? http://is.gd/5j1QL


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: