Working on a strip for tomorrow.
I figure I had to do something to celebrate being a 34DD - down a number and up two cups! @bearheadedgirl
@bearheadedgirl i would not have known by looking at you
@bearheadedgirl and I can still wear a 36C without problem
@bearheadedgirl I learned today that there are several sister sizes
Education for the day, Sister sizes for bras - http://is.gd/5aIuT
@kweenie i tried it out on a whim tonight.
Oh great, @johnmayerasasim sparkles...all the fucking time now because of a trait I chose for him.
@kweenie The game? yes. Working perfectly
@kweenie oh, yes ,i never want to take it off
@mcsafetyscissor Pick out a name for your daughter!
@johncmayer Now we just have to figure out what it takes to get you into a zorap with your brother's 4's.
@johncmayer Let's explain what Zorap chat is? It's just like tinychat.com expect better and more protection. Picture your favorite condom.
Lemme do it
zorap/sallyb still need to be a predator to get in
@johncmayer http://www.zorap.com/sallyb type in predator to get in. You've spoken with some of us in the tinychat before.
@johncmayer - http://www.zorap.com/sallyb @meeshell78 is in this chat with us!
I don't think @johncmayer can handle this room - http://www.zorap.com/sallyb
@cwm76 If you're not daring yourself to take a dump in a sink, visit http://zorap.com/sallyb pword- predator. You've chatted with us before!
@johncmayer there's something breathtaking about this recording. very touching, lovable because you can hear the vulnerability. Thank you!
@johncmayer Thanks for everything this year!
@johncmayer you lost the bet. great version of the song but you lost the bet.
Finally abandoning the room! Love to you all! *thud*
Ladies and gentlemen, The Breakfast Club is on and I don't work til I don't know when. Be a kid today.
@k8thompson Thank you. My brain just asploded over comprehending that.
@richgates it's on one of the Encore channels
Dear Craigslist landlords: How dare you discriminate against me for having pets. That's racist. That's petsist. I'm writing management.
@MayerBabe09 I am included in that
@MayerBabe09 well just for myself. i hate my 9.5 million grandkids.
Hay you!http://zorap.com/sallyb - i sound like maude so use that to get in.
Nevermind, we're all in vannydel's zorap.
'But I don't say anything because it's Prince.'
I figure I had to do something to celebrate being a 34DD - down a number and up two cups! @bearheadedgirl
@bearheadedgirl i would not have known by looking at you
@bearheadedgirl and I can still wear a 36C without problem
@bearheadedgirl I learned today that there are several sister sizes
Education for the day, Sister sizes for bras - http://is.gd/5aIuT
@kweenie i tried it out on a whim tonight.
Oh great, @johnmayerasasim sparkles...all the fucking time now because of a trait I chose for him.
@kweenie The game? yes. Working perfectly
@kweenie oh, yes ,i never want to take it off
@mcsafetyscissor Pick out a name for your daughter!
@johncmayer Now we just have to figure out what it takes to get you into a zorap with your brother's 4's.
@johncmayer Let's explain what Zorap chat is? It's just like tinychat.com expect better and more protection. Picture your favorite condom.
Lemme do it
zorap/sallyb still need to be a predator to get in
@johncmayer http://www.zorap.com/sallyb type in predator to get in. You've spoken with some of us in the tinychat before.
@johncmayer - http://www.zorap.com/sallyb @meeshell78 is in this chat with us!
I don't think @johncmayer can handle this room - http://www.zorap.com/sallyb
@cwm76 If you're not daring yourself to take a dump in a sink, visit http://zorap.com/sallyb pword- predator. You've chatted with us before!
@johncmayer there's something breathtaking about this recording. very touching, lovable because you can hear the vulnerability. Thank you!
@johncmayer Thanks for everything this year!
@johncmayer you lost the bet. great version of the song but you lost the bet.
Finally abandoning the room! Love to you all! *thud*
Ladies and gentlemen, The Breakfast Club is on and I don't work til I don't know when. Be a kid today.
@k8thompson Thank you. My brain just asploded over comprehending that.
@richgates it's on one of the Encore channels
Dear Craigslist landlords: How dare you discriminate against me for having pets. That's racist. That's petsist. I'm writing management.
@MayerBabe09 I am included in that
@MayerBabe09 well just for myself. i hate my 9.5 million grandkids.
Hay you!http://zorap.com/sallyb - i sound like maude so use that to get in.
Nevermind, we're all in vannydel's zorap.
'But I don't say anything because it's Prince.'
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
