@JstCallMeFrank anytime!
@JstCallMeFrank Just like how I imagine people are when they discover I'm not the real thing...
@_drina I done baked you some
@JstCallMeFrank BUT THEN THEY COME INSIDE AND SEE I'M MORE AWESOME BECAUSE I'M IMMORTAL AND OLDER AND WISER AND SEXIER THAN @JOHNCMAYER
#trufax y'all. #trufax
@_drina yes, come get em
#WINNING RT @_drina: @JohnMayerAsASim *jumps out of the bathtub**you did know that I'm a total bathtub whore, right?* Let me throw on a robe
@JstCallMeFrank I am not him?
@JstCallMeFrank i think we're both on drugs tonight :)
@JstCallMeFrank Bailey's and Ensure. My nightly cocktail. Plus maybe some pot. Whatever the wife puts into it. I dunno but I like it.
@JstCallMeFrank better not be. She's not even in the will anymore.
Long story. @JstCallMeFrank Check my previous strips out at http://twitpic.com/photos/JohnMayerAsASim
http://twitpic.com/k7nij - In memory of two grandchildren who were tossed by the wayside for sassing my old ass. An old strip:
RT @JoelKHughes: Musicians annoy me. 4-5 gigs along the same part of the country, IS NOT A TOUR. They're just gigs.
Fuck, #Japan just keeps getting worse. I'm sorry. The timeline about it is heartbreaking. At least @charliesheen is a good distraction.
RT @SallyBlock: Cuddling with Bubbie on the couch while I play with @johnmayerasasim.
Found a @charliesheen sim. Will customize and then party.
@charliesheen very nice new profile pic.
Just got done watching 'Color Me Kubrick." Brilliant. True.
@JstCallMeFrank Just like how I imagine people are when they discover I'm not the real thing...
@_drina I done baked you some
@JstCallMeFrank BUT THEN THEY COME INSIDE AND SEE I'M MORE AWESOME BECAUSE I'M IMMORTAL AND OLDER AND WISER AND SEXIER THAN @JOHNCMAYER
#trufax y'all. #trufax
@_drina yes, come get em
#WINNING RT @_drina: @JohnMayerAsASim *jumps out of the bathtub**you did know that I'm a total bathtub whore, right?* Let me throw on a robe
@JstCallMeFrank I am not him?
@JstCallMeFrank i think we're both on drugs tonight :)
@JstCallMeFrank Bailey's and Ensure. My nightly cocktail. Plus maybe some pot. Whatever the wife puts into it. I dunno but I like it.
@JstCallMeFrank better not be. She's not even in the will anymore.
Long story. @JstCallMeFrank Check my previous strips out at http://twitpic.com/photos/JohnMayerAsASim
http://twitpic.com/k7nij - In memory of two grandchildren who were tossed by the wayside for sassing my old ass. An old strip:
RT @JoelKHughes: Musicians annoy me. 4-5 gigs along the same part of the country, IS NOT A TOUR. They're just gigs.
Fuck, #Japan just keeps getting worse. I'm sorry. The timeline about it is heartbreaking. At least @charliesheen is a good distraction.
RT @SallyBlock: Cuddling with Bubbie on the couch while I play with @johnmayerasasim.
Found a @charliesheen sim. Will customize and then party.
@charliesheen very nice new profile pic.
Just got done watching 'Color Me Kubrick." Brilliant. True.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
