From Twitter 03-06-2011



Sigh. @charliesheen because you're still so attractive.
@ImposterStatler I enjoy you. Let's grab a whiskey. I'll bring them up to the balcony during the show.
@ImposterStatler Not hitting on you, old chap.
@ImposterStatler Let's you and me go out and find ourselves some whores, Vegas style. Dean Martin playing in the back, or Bobby Darin.
Is it consider having 'Made it' when you get 4 spam messages a day, on average? Or is it sexual harassment?
http://twitpic.com/46zgdc - Greetings everybody from nakedtown.
@BobMaron http://twitpic.com/46vh4n - That red one looks delicious. Is it cinnamon, candy apple or cherry?
@charliesheen May I please borrow one of your goddesses for an hour? There's some soul searching over here that needs to be done.
@yearinla Me too though I think it's clear with the 'C' at the end that he just copy/pasted the whole thing.
Posting this Missing Persons info for a friend in need - David Mark, Massachusetts. Last seen on 3/2/11 http://is.gd/PtQPH5
@charliesheen Congrats for making it to 2 million followers!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: