Can Sims get sick? Yes. Goodnight.
@kevinmarshall you're not gay, you're Kevin
@cwm76 Or, if you bought them something awesome, write, 'I want this back in good condition when this horrible marriage is over.'
@bearheadedgirl I love that you just implied that all of @cwm76's friends are fat women. I enjoy this. The visuals are wonderful.
@meeshell78 @cwm76 @bearheadedgirl Precisely, & some women like us rarely get the chance to do so, whether it be b/c we're single or the guy
@bearheadedgirl how would one assume that you were?
@bearheadedgirl I knew and I love you
Would you like to donate to @johnmayerasasim? Please visit the following link and pass the plate! http://is.gd/575OG
@johncmayer not having any software to install and being able to fuck around on your computer forever and ever.
I just generated my #TweetCloud out of a year of my tweets. Top three words: love, follow, time - http://w33.us/2mma
I just generated my #TweetCloud out of a year of my tweets. Top three words: love, follow, time - http://w33.us/2mnc
@VannyDel I would argue she certainly does, see every constipated person ever.
@VannyDel @MCSafetyScissor all of mine were voluntary
What is this, the second episode of Family Guy where Brian was crying?
Beavis & Butthead Do America on MTV
@lucke13 i could handle an affair
@kevinmarshall you're not gay, you're Kevin
@cwm76 Or, if you bought them something awesome, write, 'I want this back in good condition when this horrible marriage is over.'
@bearheadedgirl I love that you just implied that all of @cwm76's friends are fat women. I enjoy this. The visuals are wonderful.
@meeshell78 @cwm76 @bearheadedgirl Precisely, & some women like us rarely get the chance to do so, whether it be b/c we're single or the guy
@bearheadedgirl how would one assume that you were?
@bearheadedgirl I knew and I love you
Would you like to donate to @johnmayerasasim? Please visit the following link and pass the plate! http://is.gd/575OG
@johncmayer not having any software to install and being able to fuck around on your computer forever and ever.
I just generated my #TweetCloud out of a year of my tweets. Top three words: love, follow, time - http://w33.us/2mma
I just generated my #TweetCloud out of a year of my tweets. Top three words: love, follow, time - http://w33.us/2mnc
@VannyDel I would argue she certainly does, see every constipated person ever.
@VannyDel @MCSafetyScissor all of mine were voluntary
What is this, the second episode of Family Guy where Brian was crying?
Beavis & Butthead Do America on MTV
@lucke13 i could handle an affair
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
