From Twitter 11-09-2009



@exoticmoonflwer I want that song at my wedding.
I had a horrible nightmare about NYC.
In order to get there, everyone met up at my mom's condo, about 2hrs north of NYC. I took a nap, and I awoke 45 minutes into the concert
Everyone had ditched me
And it wasn't like I could get down there in time for the show because a) i don't have tickets, b) 2hrs away, c)HOLDING YOUR SHIT HOSTAGE!
Then JohnMayerAsASim showed up and we made out for the rest of the night. So...good dream/bad dream?
@BunnyEars everyone saw it. it was quite the spectacle. The media showed up. He wouldn't stop. Considering calling it rape.
Are you kidding me? (NSFW) http://images.thesimsresource.com/1329/1329497.jpg
@idlikethat it's 6pm PST, you have another 3 hours, i believe.
@idlikethat or maybe i'm wrong...
http://bit.ly/jOpxT
Oh ignore that past tweet, that was a previous performance of 'Stitched up"
@catdsilver yes, my love
So if i've interpreted my dream correctly, I have a strong desire to be with my alter ego. Well, let's get it on.
@johncmayer Purchasing the CD next week and getting the vinyl for Hanukkah.
@MandiElyse I'm not sure when my mom is planning on sending it to me. But she wanted to buy me the CD and I told her "I got this one..."
@VannyDel I think you should, getting them riled up outside of the message board is funnnnnnnnn
http://twitpic.com/oxwia -
@richgates blame it on the shaky hands
@richgates I am, it was regular chicken breast seasoned with dill and pepper. Slathered with Balsamic afterwards.
@trulydawn You're welcome!
@vannydel The opening of "Edge of Desire" reminds me of DMB's 'Satellite, if the song was good and about wanting to fuck.Thanks @johncmayer
Dear @johncmayer, make up your mind as to which email with to you would like us to send our disagreements. I'll be waiting impatiently.
@VannyDel I'll be there in a week and a day.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: