From Twitter 11-05-2009



@senor_mc http://twitpic.com/obw6c - Is that tweetdeck? If not, what app is that for twitter? I need it in my life. It's sexy, Senor MC_Sexa
Showered and going to sleep.
@SugarPlumKelly Goodnight!
@elvisduran It can but my friends used to call them jumbo yummies.
Oh look, I missed a lot of twitter drama. Fuck sleep. I need to become a real Sim.
Oh look whose mobileweb finally decided to work? Fuck you, Verizon.
#perezhiltonisacompletepieceofshit
I don't want to download it because it would mean going to the site of #hewhoshallnotbenamed
@k8thompson i hate his stupid ass
@PerezHilton Thanks for being a douchebag...again.
THEY HAVE CHRISTMAS OUTFITS ON THE SIMS!
WHERE ARE THE HANUKKAH OUTFITS?
@catdsilver i'm jewish too, how do you think i feel?
Until they give me a tree/menorah, I'm not downloading the set.
@caitinlv that would be sexy and hebraic
Oh look, a JOhn Mayer post. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
has anyone opened a zorap? i'm going to because i'm bored waiting for my dye to set
Come chat at http://www.zorap.com/sallyb bring your boobs to get in...Man boobs are also acceptable
well done and done, chat opened


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


0 comments: