Hey @johncmayer now that you're too cool for twitter, can you finally follow me? It's been a year and I've never asked you. Goodnight!
NEW STRIP: Fear not children, I will never abandon you. http://twitpic.com/1j6p0o
Want to see a naked picture of me? Go here http://twitpic.com/1j6p0o
no, @catdsilver you just didn
no, @catdsilver you just didn't spend enough time on the undercarriage and went to the left.
http://twitpic.com/1j6p0o - Seriously, I will not abandon twitter.
Seriously? Nobody wanted to see me naked? I promise you that nothing has changed since I was 32. Maybe got longer. But who's complaining?
@VannyDel damn girl, you know i love you.
NEW STRIP: Fear not children, I will never abandon you. http://twitpic.com/1j6p0o
Want to see a naked picture of me? Go here http://twitpic.com/1j6p0o
no, @catdsilver you just didn
no, @catdsilver you just didn't spend enough time on the undercarriage and went to the left.
http://twitpic.com/1j6p0o - Seriously, I will not abandon twitter.
Seriously? Nobody wanted to see me naked? I promise you that nothing has changed since I was 32. Maybe got longer. But who's complaining?
@VannyDel damn girl, you know i love you.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
