Harold Gould, Miles of the Golden Girls, is dead. It's down to you BETTY WHITE to live until the end of time!
@yearinla Naw, he and I were out drinking/partying at least four times last week. I love him and he will be missed
WTF at my internet connection being a piece of crap tonight. not happy.
This is why i cry...
I agree @yearinla, if your life is directly affected by @johncmayer leaving Twitter, your problem is bigger than John Mayer leaving Twitter.
ONTD article about John Mayer quitting Twitter. The comments are gold. http://is.gd/f9yUA
@yearinla And even if he doesn't will anyone's life really be worse off? No. Here's a tampon.
@yearinla Naw, he and I were out drinking/partying at least four times last week. I love him and he will be missed
WTF at my internet connection being a piece of crap tonight. not happy.
This is why i cry...
I agree @yearinla, if your life is directly affected by @johncmayer leaving Twitter, your problem is bigger than John Mayer leaving Twitter.
ONTD article about John Mayer quitting Twitter. The comments are gold. http://is.gd/f9yUA
@yearinla And even if he doesn't will anyone's life really be worse off? No. Here's a tampon.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
