Oh god, my ex has tried the Jabberwocky on me.
I hate you, Kristin Wiig, just kidding, no just kidding I do. I want to set fire to your face, you over used hackey sack.
I need a .gif of Bill Hader from this sketch on SNL - Live Lounge.
@ShenaniganJenn The answer is to all of your questions is that like all us Jews, he's highly fuckable.
They just dropped the eff bomb on SNL.
@eliroth i am so turned on by this, you have no idea.
Trufax: Snuggies were invented by cult leaders who intend on taking over the world.
@eliroth I'd say f*(k myspace, but apparently, you already have.
@eliroth you know blueberries can leave a stain right? be careful.
http://twitpic.com/g6g7u - A classic strip. @johncmayer, as a sim doesn't like kids, he likes making them and making music. A new one ...
@WhitneyCummings And you can practice along the way. Awesome.
http://twitpic.com/jdvhp - For my new followers, in case you wonder what this is all about. @johncmayer. Original tweet: http://twitter. ...
I could watch the last half hour of Shawshank forever and ever.
@BearJewFacts Was unaware you lived so far away. How did you come to live there?
@BearJewFacts I wish you lived closer. We can hang and have an awesome time with our imaginary selves. I would settle for your following me.
@BearJewFacts that, i can do.
@JHysler I forgot about that song. Is there a copy somewhere? Didn't he only put out a snippet?
@JHysler and now my love is directed at you.
@mitchfatel Move in with me. You are adorable and sexy and funny.
Awesomely so. RT @cwm76: Casey Wilson 1 - - SNL 0
So @EliRoth left a msg for all fans here & I think it's why I find @johncmayer so attractive. He breaks the 4th wall http://twurl.nl/7c5qex
@questlove As a white person, I'm very sad. @WSJ: Gap Founder Don Fisher Dies at 81 http://bit.ly/grt0v
@ShenaniganJenn did they share tits? eventually, he has to share his dick. dick or gtfo. No apologies.
nutterbutters and oreos gone? damn
@eliroth so when are you going to show us YOUR junk? Please and thank you.
God damn, do I love the Bee Gees
This is like Sliders. Except funny.
Some of you will not like my next strip. Most of you, will jizz in your pants.
Oh wow, Don Draper got his ass kicked.
I hate you, Kristin Wiig, just kidding, no just kidding I do. I want to set fire to your face, you over used hackey sack.
I need a .gif of Bill Hader from this sketch on SNL - Live Lounge.
@ShenaniganJenn The answer is to all of your questions is that like all us Jews, he's highly fuckable.
They just dropped the eff bomb on SNL.
@eliroth i am so turned on by this, you have no idea.
Trufax: Snuggies were invented by cult leaders who intend on taking over the world.
@eliroth I'd say f*(k myspace, but apparently, you already have.
@eliroth you know blueberries can leave a stain right? be careful.
http://twitpic.com/g6g7u - A classic strip. @johncmayer, as a sim doesn't like kids, he likes making them and making music. A new one ...
@WhitneyCummings And you can practice along the way. Awesome.
http://twitpic.com/jdvhp - For my new followers, in case you wonder what this is all about. @johncmayer. Original tweet: http://twitter. ...
I could watch the last half hour of Shawshank forever and ever.
@BearJewFacts Was unaware you lived so far away. How did you come to live there?
@BearJewFacts I wish you lived closer. We can hang and have an awesome time with our imaginary selves. I would settle for your following me.
@BearJewFacts that, i can do.
@JHysler I forgot about that song. Is there a copy somewhere? Didn't he only put out a snippet?
@JHysler and now my love is directed at you.
@mitchfatel Move in with me. You are adorable and sexy and funny.
Awesomely so. RT @cwm76: Casey Wilson 1 - - SNL 0
So @EliRoth left a msg for all fans here & I think it's why I find @johncmayer so attractive. He breaks the 4th wall http://twurl.nl/7c5qex
@questlove As a white person, I'm very sad. @WSJ: Gap Founder Don Fisher Dies at 81 http://bit.ly/grt0v
@ShenaniganJenn did they share tits? eventually, he has to share his dick. dick or gtfo. No apologies.
nutterbutters and oreos gone? damn
@eliroth so when are you going to show us YOUR junk? Please and thank you.
God damn, do I love the Bee Gees
This is like Sliders. Except funny.
Some of you will not like my next strip. Most of you, will jizz in your pants.
Oh wow, Don Draper got his ass kicked.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
