Watching douchebags get served. I mean, Bully Beatdown is on.
@catdsilver I've changed my photo in your honor. You're welcome and good evening.
RT @TryJM: Win signed JM Guitar, CD and Meet & Greet at NYC Show http://bit.ly/XphrO
Goodnight kids.
Oh. Awake.
@elvisduran i'd give him a condom but only if it were one of those trick condoms that turned his junk blue.
@johncmayer Dun dun dun dun dadada dun daaaaaaaa!
@johncmayer that's also the first sign of an aneurism. SEEK HELP!
@NedraBarrlre Thank you but as I'm imaginary, I don't require weight loss!
@peeweeherman HE'S HERE, EVERYBODY!
@johncmayer how can you follow Pee-Wee but not me? Oh dear.
@ShenaniganJenn hooray? ithink...
Hand me my suicide ax...
@idlikethat ha, no. it was a line from the Simpsons episode I'm watching :)
@idlikethat I'm not going anywhere. I like myself.
RT: I'm back! Follow Pee-wee! Someone who RT's this gets a phone call from me tonight! #peewee@peeweeherman
@catdsilver http://twitpic.com/izsra - I enjoy this.
I feel like reading some wank, like it would take the edge off this shit day.
RT @Danny_DeVito: 10 PM FX NEW "IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA" THURS. 10 PM FX TONIGHT!!!! HOLLY FIRE BALLS.
Oh wow - http://roflmaosmoc.com/
@Johncmayer I really don't know why you haven't just gotten your phone implanted to your hand. But I guess you're waiting til retirement.
I win at Jeopardy!
Oh shiit it's FlashForward time.
@johncmayer It's nice to know talent has nothing to do with it.
@johncmayer did he seduce you with his tobacco scented copies of 'Love in the Time of Cholera?'
I love you Bill Hader.
I think anyone would make great strides opening with 'Hi, I'm not George Bush.' Watch, I'll try it...
'HI, I'm not George Bush. I'm John Mayer, As a Sim.'
And if I'm being honest, I'm not really John Mayer as a Sim - I'm @sallyblock. I'm awesome. Bow the eff down.
@Uilos you go online, you go on aim now!
I was born ready. I'm Ron f*king Swanson.
Ha, the number one trending topic on twitter is spelled wrong. Losers. #it'sspelledyou'relame
Yay someone fixed that #yourelame
George Lopez, I love you because you remind me of my first love's father. Yummy.
YAY: @georgelopez's comedy special is on. If you missed it, you can see it recycled and at 90% reduced quality when Carlos Mencia follows.
@ShenaniganJenn i'm not sure if that was a compliment but I'm blushing internally and out because of you :)
@ShenaniganJenn I need/want to update tonight but I've been emotionally drained this week.
Really? I don't own a John Mayer piece of clothing? Perhaps for the upcoming undated winter tour I'll create a JohnMayerAsaSim Hoodie
@ShenaniganJenn I'm used to it. I piss off my friends more than you know.
Eff Jay Leno, it's always sunny in philadelphia
@scottycrowe that works until you cut off the circulation in your legs or your friends kill you for looking like hipster douche
@ShenaniganJenn teeheeheehehehehehehe I have an inner fan girl but I'm not an asshole about it. The strips speak for themselves.
@catdsilver Well yeah! Bitches gotta be represented all up and DOWN the East Coast!
Why is Seven such a happy word for that little Asian girl on the Windows commercial? Has she seen the movie? Someone should educate her.
This is not new. RT @huffingtonpost: Thousands Have Illnesses Related To 9/11 Attacks http://bit.ly/15YNjz
Letterman is featuring the New Zealand Prime Minister. I was expecting the guy from that episode of Flight of the Conchords. Disappointment.
@catdsilver I've changed my photo in your honor. You're welcome and good evening.
RT @TryJM: Win signed JM Guitar, CD and Meet & Greet at NYC Show http://bit.ly/XphrO
Goodnight kids.
Oh. Awake.
@elvisduran i'd give him a condom but only if it were one of those trick condoms that turned his junk blue.
@johncmayer Dun dun dun dun dadada dun daaaaaaaa!
@johncmayer that's also the first sign of an aneurism. SEEK HELP!
@NedraBarrlre Thank you but as I'm imaginary, I don't require weight loss!
@peeweeherman HE'S HERE, EVERYBODY!
@johncmayer how can you follow Pee-Wee but not me? Oh dear.
@ShenaniganJenn hooray? ithink...
Hand me my suicide ax...
@idlikethat ha, no. it was a line from the Simpsons episode I'm watching :)
@idlikethat I'm not going anywhere. I like myself.
RT: I'm back! Follow Pee-wee! Someone who RT's this gets a phone call from me tonight! #peewee@peeweeherman
@catdsilver http://twitpic.com/izsra - I enjoy this.
I feel like reading some wank, like it would take the edge off this shit day.
RT @Danny_DeVito: 10 PM FX NEW "IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA" THURS. 10 PM FX TONIGHT!!!! HOLLY FIRE BALLS.
Oh wow - http://roflmaosmoc.com/
@Johncmayer I really don't know why you haven't just gotten your phone implanted to your hand. But I guess you're waiting til retirement.
I win at Jeopardy!
Oh shiit it's FlashForward time.
@johncmayer It's nice to know talent has nothing to do with it.
@johncmayer did he seduce you with his tobacco scented copies of 'Love in the Time of Cholera?'
I love you Bill Hader.
I think anyone would make great strides opening with 'Hi, I'm not George Bush.' Watch, I'll try it...
'HI, I'm not George Bush. I'm John Mayer, As a Sim.'
And if I'm being honest, I'm not really John Mayer as a Sim - I'm @sallyblock. I'm awesome. Bow the eff down.
@Uilos you go online, you go on aim now!
I was born ready. I'm Ron f*king Swanson.
Ha, the number one trending topic on twitter is spelled wrong. Losers. #it'sspelledyou'relame
Yay someone fixed that #yourelame
George Lopez, I love you because you remind me of my first love's father. Yummy.
YAY: @georgelopez's comedy special is on. If you missed it, you can see it recycled and at 90% reduced quality when Carlos Mencia follows.
@ShenaniganJenn i'm not sure if that was a compliment but I'm blushing internally and out because of you :)
@ShenaniganJenn I need/want to update tonight but I've been emotionally drained this week.
Really? I don't own a John Mayer piece of clothing? Perhaps for the upcoming undated winter tour I'll create a JohnMayerAsaSim Hoodie
@ShenaniganJenn I'm used to it. I piss off my friends more than you know.
Eff Jay Leno, it's always sunny in philadelphia
@scottycrowe that works until you cut off the circulation in your legs or your friends kill you for looking like hipster douche
@ShenaniganJenn teeheeheehehehehehehe I have an inner fan girl but I'm not an asshole about it. The strips speak for themselves.
@catdsilver Well yeah! Bitches gotta be represented all up and DOWN the East Coast!
Why is Seven such a happy word for that little Asian girl on the Windows commercial? Has she seen the movie? Someone should educate her.
This is not new. RT @huffingtonpost: Thousands Have Illnesses Related To 9/11 Attacks http://bit.ly/15YNjz
Letterman is featuring the New Zealand Prime Minister. I was expecting the guy from that episode of Flight of the Conchords. Disappointment.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
