Oh God *jumps out to build an email. HE NEEDS TO LEARN I'M IMMORTAL AND SEXIER THAN I look forward to bed. http://thatcan.be/my/next/tweet
This one actually makes sense! "Only if I say cockshot thursday?" — http://thatcan.be/my/next/tweet
Important question: "How do I could just be last night. Thank you. Wink wink. I WON'T teabag you." — http://thatcan.be/my/next/tweet
RT @Boymeeetsworld: I just got banned from eBay tonight.,,. Apparently, a rat and a plastic tube does not constitute a DIY abortion kit.
@Boymeeetsworld Fuck them.
@EMILIOTHEWAY Four days late, I know, but if the internet's available, always choose it.
Grand Slam indeed. - WHEN I WROTE THAT SONG, THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND! However, excellent use of... http://tumblr.com/xsr2429x85
This one actually makes sense! "Only if I say cockshot thursday?" — http://thatcan.be/my/next/tweet
Important question: "How do I could just be last night. Thank you. Wink wink. I WON'T teabag you." — http://thatcan.be/my/next/tweet
RT @Boymeeetsworld: I just got banned from eBay tonight.,,. Apparently, a rat and a plastic tube does not constitute a DIY abortion kit.
@Boymeeetsworld Fuck them.
@EMILIOTHEWAY Four days late, I know, but if the internet's available, always choose it.
Grand Slam indeed. - WHEN I WROTE THAT SONG, THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND! However, excellent use of... http://tumblr.com/xsr2429x85
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
