I agree with (comedian) Michael McDonald - A great day for me is when I don't sit on my balls.
@MeganRabren You sexy girl. Wish I was there.
STOP! There has NEVER been such a thing as a working class Bach and there will be!
@JstCallMeFrank you set fire to those assholes and how.
WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT BETWEEN THE MOON AND NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @SHENANIGANJENN
I REALLY wish http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/ still updated.
@ShenaniganJenn Drink and fuck. Lots.
Oh my tired ass.
Oh shit, now it's windy outside. SOMEBODY HOLD ME?!
@alabamaradio Class-ay
@MeganRabren You sexy girl. Wish I was there.
STOP! There has NEVER been such a thing as a working class Bach and there will be!
@JstCallMeFrank you set fire to those assholes and how.
WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT BETWEEN THE MOON AND NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @SHENANIGANJENN
I REALLY wish http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/ still updated.
@ShenaniganJenn Drink and fuck. Lots.
Oh my tired ass.
Oh shit, now it's windy outside. SOMEBODY HOLD ME?!
@alabamaradio Class-ay
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
