When Elliott Stabler says 'I've dealt with my fair share of kiddie diddlers' I pretty much lose it.
HOW IS EVERYBODAY?
This is good news. RT @Pixolita: @JohnMayerAsASim Hello old man! *flashes you*
Oooh, a tweet from a white chocolate bunny! RT @SugarPlumKelly: @JohnMayerAsASim Good! How are you? :)
Standing at attention for you RT @Pixolita: @JohnMayerAsASim I figure since I've never flashed you before, now is the RIGHT timeeee! Lol
I get no such things! RT @yearinla: @JohnMayerAsASim Hope you stocked up on the hemerrhoid cream before this winter storm hits.
Who amongst you followers is from the farthest away?
Dominican Republic, eh? Nice to hear from you! RT @dominicanjmfan: @JohnMayerAsASim Meee!
Yeah but he's never so far as hand's length away RT @bearheadedgirl: @JohnMayerAsASim *blink* You know... #SOKU is also Dominican... *cough*
@bearheadedgirl already done. how do you think i responded so quickly
@bearheadedgirl I DID IT IN THE SHOWER, HAHAHA
WHOA! And hello!RT @mandysdays: @JohnMayerAsASim Argentina, even farther :)
Putting a jungle gym outside. Maddy may be 17 but we can party like we're 12.
HOW IS EVERYBODAY?
This is good news. RT @Pixolita: @JohnMayerAsASim Hello old man! *flashes you*
Oooh, a tweet from a white chocolate bunny! RT @SugarPlumKelly: @JohnMayerAsASim Good! How are you? :)
Standing at attention for you RT @Pixolita: @JohnMayerAsASim I figure since I've never flashed you before, now is the RIGHT timeeee! Lol
I get no such things! RT @yearinla: @JohnMayerAsASim Hope you stocked up on the hemerrhoid cream before this winter storm hits.
Who amongst you followers is from the farthest away?
Dominican Republic, eh? Nice to hear from you! RT @dominicanjmfan: @JohnMayerAsASim Meee!
Yeah but he's never so far as hand's length away RT @bearheadedgirl: @JohnMayerAsASim *blink* You know... #SOKU is also Dominican... *cough*
@bearheadedgirl already done. how do you think i responded so quickly
@bearheadedgirl I DID IT IN THE SHOWER, HAHAHA
WHOA! And hello!RT @mandysdays: @JohnMayerAsASim Argentina, even farther :)
Putting a jungle gym outside. Maddy may be 17 but we can party like we're 12.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
