Tomorrow I shall be the king of laundry
@MeganRabren i feel the need to know the backstory behind this
@MeganRabren I don't want to catch The Dumb
Maddy is becoming a woman. I don't want to know anything about this. EVAR.
@katerspie which store?
Hey @katerspie tell him to suck a dick.
Hey, @notcatsilver will you talk to Maddy about feminine shit? I don't know a damn thing about it and don't want to traumatize her for life.
@MeganRabren i feel the need to know the backstory behind this
@MeganRabren I don't want to catch The Dumb
Maddy is becoming a woman. I don't want to know anything about this. EVAR.
@katerspie which store?
Hey @katerspie tell him to suck a dick.
Hey, @notcatsilver will you talk to Maddy about feminine shit? I don't know a damn thing about it and don't want to traumatize her for life.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
